YOUTH & ADULT PROGRAM
Our Program Offers:
* Three levels: Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
* Special class for those who hold a Black Belt rank
* Training under the style created by General Choi
* Opportunities to compete locally and internationally
* Individual Development, Teamwork & Leadership
* Ability to train with family
* Strength, stamina & fitness
* Coordination, balance & rhythm
* And more!
Our dynamic Regular Program for individuals with and without learning disabilities consists of three levels; Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced and includes high-energy training mixed with traditional methods of Taekwon-Do. Students that want to be in the best shape possible while learning the dynamics of martial arts will love this program. No previous martial arts experience is necessary, but you do need to have a hard working attitude. You may also train with your children. Not only will students learn martial arts, but also character development, fitness, and Horizon Taekwon-Do will provide a positive environment for learning.
This program helps youth, teens and adults in making positive choices, meeting new friends and developing leadership skills.
The program focuses on the style of Taekwon-Do created by General Choi and has emphasis on:
* Goal Setting
* Individual Development in a Team Environment
Students can join any time throughout the training year from September to June.
Begin your journey
Join our family